Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Meatballs and Kielbasa in a tangy sauce
- 2 dozen frozen meatballs
- 1 lb kielbasa
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) jar chili sauce
- Combine cranberry sauce and chili sauce.
- Cut kielbasa into 1 inch chunks.
- Put meatballs and kielbasa in slow cooker.
- Add sauce mixture.
- Cook on low (or high) until cooked through--approximately 4 hours.
I make this all the time for parties. Everyone loves them, including children. You can NEVER go wrong with this recipe for any occasion.
This was a hit at the New Year's Eve party. Everyone loved the variety, using the meatballs and sausage. I used turkey meatballs and turkey kielbasa, so it was a bit "healthier".