Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This has been a family favorite for years. Really good when served over egg noodles.
Make and share this Meatballs and Gravy recipe from Food.com.
- Except for the flour and oil mix all of the meatball ingredients.
- Form into balls the size of walnuts; roll in flour; brown in oil.
- Place meatballs in baking dish and set aside.
- To make the gravy, discard all but 2 Tbls of fat.
- Brown flour in remaining fat and gradually add the rest of the gravy ingredients.
- Stir with a whisk to make smooth.
- Pour the gravy over the meatballs.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.