Top Review by Karen From Colorado
These were perfect in a meat sauce that I prepared to go with Casie's stuffed shells recipe #31393. I used italian style bread crumbs that I already had in the cupboard and they were great. The flavor was right on for this dish. Easy to make and delicious. Served with steamed artichokes and garlic bread. Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 teaspoons minced sweet onions
- 1 teaspoon crushed oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl beat the egg.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend together with your hands.
- Roll the mixture into 1 1/2" balls with your hands and place on non-stick cookie sheet so that they are not touching.
- Cook in pre-heated oven for 10 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Turn meatballs over half way through cooking.
- The meatballs will not be fully cooked at this point.
- Add to your favorite sauce and simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve over pasta.