Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- salt & pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups catsup
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon A.1. Original Sauce
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Mix sauce together in crock pot.
- Then mix meatball ingredients together and roll in flour.
- Brown in a little oil in a skillet, and add to crock pot.
- Let cook for a few hours on low.
This is sooooooooooo good. Next time I'll use my crockpot.
These meatballs tasted like sweet ketchup. Although the mixture for the meatballs only made great meatballs, I do not reccommend the sauce. It has a very strong sweet ketchup flavor that my family did not enjoy at all.
Very Good!! I made these for my friend and her family a few weeks ago. I doubled the recipe, and I used cider vinegar instead of white, which might be why I did need to add extra brown sugar, also I used 2 cups ketchup, and 1 can tomatoe soup, since I was low on ketchup. My friend and her family raved about these, and have already requested the recipe and made it again! Thanks for the yummy recipe Bergy!