Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
I was craving spaghetti and meatballs one day.. so I headed to the kitchen and threw some ingredients together, and ended up with some really great meatballs. I don't really measure, so these measurements are all guesstimates.
- 2 lbs ground veal
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups of garlic and herbed croutons, grinded into crumbs
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well using your hands.
- Roll mixture into 1-1 1/2 inch balls.
- Place meatballs on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.