Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
These are Great with spaghetti or in a meatball sandwich. We make a bunch and then freeze for later use.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 4 ounces dried breadcrumbs
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated Spanish onion
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 ounces chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 ounces chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in large bowl. If mixture seems a little loose add more bread crumbs.
- Roll meatballs loosely about the size of a golf ball and place on baking sheet. Place into preheated oven for approximately 35 to 40 minutes. Enjoy!
haven't tried these yet but they are the Grandma Maroni's 100 year old meatball recipe from Throwdown with Bobby Flay. look forward to trying them