Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These basic meatballs are easy to make, and you can freeze them easily with Press'n Seal.
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese, soaked in
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 medium onions, chopped or 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- Mix all ingredients. Roll into meatballs. Saute in frying pan with oil over medium heat, turning to brown.
- Add to your favorite sauce, and enjoy a great dish!