Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
- 500 g minced beef
- 1⁄8 liter fine dry breadcrumbs or 2 slices white bread
- 1⁄8 liter cream
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice or 1⁄4 to taste white pepper
- 2 tablespoons fat
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 liter pan juices
- Mix breadcrumbs with water and cream in a bowl.
- Let stand for a while.
- Finely chop the onion and sauté in oil in a frying pan or microwave oven.
- Add the onion, egg, seasonings and meat.
- Mix until smooth.
- Wet your hands and shape the mixture into balls.
- Fry meatballs in hot fat on all sides.
- Small balls will be done in 3-5 minutes, larger ones 5-8 minutes.
- To make gravy, brown the flour lightly in fat.
- Add the liquid stirring all the time.
- Add the cream and check seasonings.
- The gravy can be served separately or poured over the meatballs.
- Serve with potatoes and grated carrots.
- Lingonberry jam and gherkins also go well with the dish.
Delicious! and dead easy to make. I was going to save some for the freezer, but DH didn't let them get there!!! Will definately make them again.
Very good------Really enjoyed the flavor.