Recipe by LeahG
meatball yummies. i got this recipe from my friend beth. my family loves this, it's a little sweet and a little sourish because of the A1 sauce very tasty i hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- mix all meatball ingredients.
- shape into walnut shape balls and cook until brown in frying pan.
- drain fat.
- in a seperate pan mix all sauce ingredients and heat to almost boiling.
- pour over meatballs and let meatballs absorb sauce.
- serve over rice or mashed potatoes.