- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 12 frozen cooked italian meatballs
- 3⁄4 cup fresh Baby Spinach
- 3⁄4 cup stewed tomatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn, drained
- 3⁄4 cup frozen cheese tortellini (about 20)
- 1 dash salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, bring broth to a boil. Add meatballs. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach, tomatoes and corn; cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the tortellini, salt and pepper; cover and simmer for 3 minutes or until tortellini is tender.