1/3 Photos of Meatball Subs (Crock Pot)
2 hrs 20 mins
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
One of my kids' favorite meals. The meatballs can be prepared ahead of time and frozen, if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place first seven ingredients in large bowl. Mix thoroughly with your hands just until combined. (I wear food prep gloves.) Shape into approximately 30 1-inch balls.
- 2Bake in an ungreased oblong pan (13x9x2) in a 400°F oven until light brown, 20-25 minutes. OR: microwave meatballs in an ungreased baking dish, 6 minutes on High, turning once. OR: cook over medium heat in frying pan, turning occasionally, until brown, about 20 minutes.
- 3Place cooked meatballs and spaghetti sauce in crock pot. Cook on low for about 2 hours. If you cook longer, stir every hour or so.
- 4Place meatballs and sauce in hot dog buns or sub rolls and top with mozzarella cheese.
- 5Note, I microwave the meatballs to cook them.
- 6I've been told you can place the raw meatballs in the sauce and cooks them for 8+ hours on low, but I have never tried this.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball Subs (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.0
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 82.5 mg
- Sodium 1074.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 23.2 g