Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is very easy recipe for busy on the go Moms
- 24 frozen pre-cooked meatballs
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 sub sandwich buns (toasted or plain)
- Combine meatballs and spaghetti sauce in crockpot. Cook on low for 3-5 hours or until heated through. Serve on submarine sandwich buns. Top with cheese and sprinckle with orgeano.
Easy and tasty. I always have some frozen meatballs on hand and some kind of sauce. For these I used a spicy BBQ sauce. Added some mushrooms to the pan topped with lite Havarti cheese Mmmm Loved my dinner thanks Shannon for posting
This is a great fast dinner idea that you can just throw in the crockpot and get on with your day. I sauteed some green peppers and onions with Italian Seasoning for topping each sandwich. Broiled the buns to lightly toast them and melt the cheese. Better than an Italian Sub at the local deli and very economical too. Thx Shannon!