1/5 Photos of Meatball Sub Panini
Chef Itchy Monkey's Note:
A new spin on the classic meatball sub. This works great especially when you only have sliced bread on hand and no hoagie rolls. The panini effect keeps the sliced bread from getting soggy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat panini grill to medium-high.
- 2Slice meatballs into 1/4" rounds. Warm meatballs and marinara sauce in the microwave.
- 3Butter 1 side of each slice of bread, lay butter-side down on your work surface.
- 4On one slice of bread, layer ingredients in the following order: 1oz cheese, marinara sauce, meatball slices, more marinara sauce, remaining cheese, top piece of bread, with buttered sides facing out.
- 5Place assembled sandwich on the hot grill, and close, pressing down for about a minute. Continue cooking for a few minutes, until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball Sub Panini
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 594.5
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 1324.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: