- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 36 frozen italian meatballs, thawed (1/2 oz. each)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. Place 1/2 cup sauce in a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Place a meatball in each shell; transfer to baking dish. Top with remaining sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Uncover; and bake 5-10 more minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.