Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A combination of Swedish meatballs and Stroganoff....very creamy and yummy. Serve with mashed potatoes or noodles. You can also bake the meatballs if you prefer on an ungreased baking sheet 13 X 9 inches in a 400 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
- Mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of milk, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- shape the seasoned meat into 20 1 1/2 inch balls.
- Cook in a large skillet over medium heat, turning occasionally until brown all over, about 20 minutes.
- Remove the meatballs from the skillet and drain the fat.
- Stir together in the skillet mushroom soup, milk and nutmeg.
- Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally then reduce heat and allow to simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and heat through.
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs and serve hot.