A combination of Swedish meatballs and Stroganoff....very creamy and yummy. Serve with mashed potatoes or noodles. You can also bake the meatballs if you prefer on an ungreased baking sheet 13 X 9 inches in a 400 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of milk, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- 2shape the seasoned meat into 20 1 1/2 inch balls.
- 3Cook in a large skillet over medium heat, turning occasionally until brown all over, about 20 minutes.
- 4Remove the meatballs from the skillet and drain the fat.
- 5Stir together in the skillet mushroom soup, milk and nutmeg.
- 6Heat to boiling, stirring occasionally then reduce heat and allow to simmer 15 minutes.
- 7Stir in sour cream and heat through.
- 8Pour the sauce over the meatballs and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball Strogenoff
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.9
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 143.5 mg
- Sodium 1355.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 27.5 g