1/1 Photo of Meatball Stroganoff
Creamy and tasty...its a combination of Swedish Meatballs and Stroganoff. An instant fave at the dinner table :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ground beef, dry bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of milk, onion, salt, Worcester sauce and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Shape the seasoned meat into 20 1-1 1/2 inch balls.
- 3Cook over medium heat in a large skillet, turning occasionally until they have browned all over.
- 4Remove the cooked meatballs and drain the fat from the skillet.
- 5Return to the stove and on medium high stir together the mushroom soup, 1/3 cup of milk, nutmeg and sour cream.
- 6Heat to a boil stirring occasionally, reduce heat and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- 7Stir in sour cream and replace the meatballs. Heat through and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.9
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 143.5 mg
- Sodium 1355.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 27.5 g