Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Creamy and tasty...its a combination of Swedish Meatballs and Stroganoff. An instant fave at the dinner table :)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Mix ground beef, dry bread crumbs, 1/4 cup of milk, onion, salt, Worcester sauce and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Shape the seasoned meat into 20 1-1 1/2 inch balls.
- Cook over medium heat in a large skillet, turning occasionally until they have browned all over.
- Remove the cooked meatballs and drain the fat from the skillet.
- Return to the stove and on medium high stir together the mushroom soup, 1/3 cup of milk, nutmeg and sour cream.
- Heat to a boil stirring occasionally, reduce heat and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and replace the meatballs. Heat through and serve hot.