Recipe by PeachPie24
A very simple stroganoff recipe that can be created in less then half an hour. Meatballs are used instead of steak strips. If someone in your house dislikes onions, beef broth can easily replace the french onion soup. Recipe can be doubled for a larger crowd.
- 6 -8 ounces uncooked egg noodles
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 ounces French onion soup
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 lb pre-cooked frozen meatballs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a frying pan, heat up the olive oil and brown the meatballs.
- In a saucepan, add the cans of soup and garlic, heat thoroughly on low heat, add the sour cream, mix well.
- Combine all ingredients and serve.