Prep 0 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my adaptation of another member's recipe. I have been searching for a great beef stroganoff recipe and here it is!
- 1 cup presliced mushroom
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3⁄4 lb pre-cooked italian meatballs
- 16 ounces cooked egg noodles
- Sautee mushrooms in butter.
- Add white wine and thyme and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add soups and sour cream until combined.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Heat meatballs and add to sauce.
- Serve over noodles.