Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Not only is this soup full of flavor, but it's easy to get into the crockpot before work!
- 16 ounces frozen italian meatballs
- 28 ounces beef broth
- 29 ounces diced Italian tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 potato (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb frozen mixed vegetables
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix frozen meatballs, broth, tomatoes, potato, onion, and garlic powder together in a crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 9 hours, or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in frozen mixed vegetables. Cover and cook on high heat for 1 hour.
- To serve, pour into bowls, and top with parmesan cheese.
Good filling soup for a cold night. I used my own homemade meatballs from the freezer. For me, the mixed veggies took longer than an hour to cook. I cooked them for 1 1/2 hours and they were cooked, but still crisp in texture.