Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Not only is this soup full of flavor, but it's easy to get into the crockpot before work!
Make and share this Meatball Stone Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces frozen italian meatballs
- 28 ounces beef broth
- 29 ounces diced Italian tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 potato (chopped)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb frozen mixed vegetables
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Mix frozen meatballs, broth, tomatoes, potato, onion, and garlic powder together in a crockpot.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting for 9 hours, or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in frozen mixed vegetables. Cover and cook on high heat for 1 hour.
- To serve, pour into bowls, and top with parmesan cheese.
Good filling soup for a cold night. I used my own homemade meatballs from the freezer. For me, the mixed veggies took longer than an hour to cook. I cooked them for 1 1/2 hours and they were cooked, but still crisp in texture.