Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 2 (10 ounce) cans condensed golden mushroom soup
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in chunks
- 3 carrots, cut in 1 inch slices
- Mix first 8 ingredients well.
- Shape into 40 meatballs.
- In dutch oven, brown meatballs in oil.
- Drain, add broth, soup, potatoes and carrots.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.