Prep 6 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick, tasty dinner that uses convenience foods to get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.ZWT region Mid-West (corn).
- 24 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 4 tablespoons green chilies, chopped
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 24 frozen meatballs
- Add olive oil to saucepot over medium-high heat. Add chilies and bell peppers and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes. Serve hot.
This is a great "clean out the fridge" meal and is also a great supper served over pasta. We made a few changes based on what we had by only using one can of tomatoes (14 oz) but added one small can of tomato juice to the mixture. We skipped the chilies and jalapenos but added one leek. We served this over macaroni for a very easy and quick meal. Thanks for sharing!