- 680 g lean ground beef
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumb
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons dried herbs
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Place mince, breadcrumbs, egg, garlic, herbs, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl, and mix until combined. Using wet hands, shape mixture into 36 balls.
- Preheat oven grill on high. Thread three meatballs onto each bamboo skewer.
- Line a large baking tray with foil and spray with oil. Place skewers onto tray and cook for 6 minutes each side or until cooked through.
- Serve on torn pita bread with lettuce, tomatoes, and store bought tzatziki.