Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
I got this recipe from one of my cookbooks and I love it. Quick, easy and delish. Hope you enjoy.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crushed
- 1 egg
- 4 Italian rolls
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Spray grill with non stick spray.
- Combine hamburger, bread crumbs, onion, basil and egg. Shape into 4 patties (to fit buns).
- Put on grill, close lid and cook 5-7 minutes.
- Top with spaghetti sauce and cheese.
- Place on buns and enjoy.
Absolutely wonderful and so quick and easy! I didn't have Italian seasoned breadcrumbs, so I used panko and added old bay seasoning and ground black pepper to the meat mixture. I also successfully halved the recipe and made two big burgers. Sandwiched the grilled meat patty and some lettuce. Delicious! I have saved this recipe for later.
Well I was asked to make this again! I made it by combining everything, serving them with waffle fries