Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 2 Archer Farms® Ultra Thin & Crispy Round Pizza Crust
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 Jolly Giant Meatballs, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded, and thinly sliced
- Place an oven rack in the lowest setting. Preheat the oven to 450ºF. Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Place 1 pizza crust on the prepared sheet. Spread half of the sauce on top, leaving a 1/2-inch rim. Sprinkle with half of the cheese, then arrange half of the meatballs slices and peppers on top.
- Bake on the lowest rack until the crust is browned and the cheese is melted, about 13 minutes. Repeat with the remaining ingredients. Cut into slices and serve hot.