Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Using a pre-made pizza crust and frozen precooked meatballs makes this treat as easy as can be!
- 1 premade pizza crust, such as Boboli
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 8 ounces frozen precooked meatballs, halved
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the pizza crust on an ungresed baking sheet. Spread the pizza sauce over the crust going almost to the edge. Sprinkle fontina cheese over the sauce. Top with the meatball halves and shredded basil.
- Bake 10 minutes in preheated oven until heated through and the cheese is melted.