1/2 Photos of Meatball Pizza
this is very good, and easy to make. When we have friends over i have to fry some onions in nonstick pan, and add to pizza that the way they like meatballs & onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 inch) pizza crusts (such as boboli)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces frozen meatballs, or use homemade meatballs
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1preheat oven 400F degrees.
- 2place pizza crust on ungreased pizza pan.
- 3spread 1 cup sauce over crust.
- 4sprinkle 1 cup cheese.
- 5now in small bowl toss meatballs with remaining sauce, then put on crust.
- 6sprinkle with rest of cheese, then italian seasoning.
- 7bake until cheese is melted and bubbly about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.5
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 31.6 mg
- Sodium 297.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning