Recipe by sheila
this is very good, and easy to make. When we have friends over i have to fry some onions in nonstick pan, and add to pizza that the way they like meatballs & onions.
Top Review by Ginny Sue
Loved the meatballs on a pizza. I used homemade meatballs from the freezer that I sliced in half and added cut side down on the pizza. I also used a mixture of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- 1 (12 inch) pizza crusts (such as boboli)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces frozen meatballs, or use homemade meatballs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven 400F degrees.
- place pizza crust on ungreased pizza pan.
- spread 1 cup sauce over crust.
- sprinkle 1 cup cheese.
- now in small bowl toss meatballs with remaining sauce, then put on crust.
- sprinkle with rest of cheese, then italian seasoning.
- bake until cheese is melted and bubbly about 20 minutes.