Recipe by looneytunesfan
I always keep meatballs and bread shell crusts in the freezer to make this pizza at the spur of the moment. Add a tossed salad and you have a delicious dinner.
- 396.89 g prebaked italian bread pizza crust
- 226.79 g can pizza sauce
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 12 frozen fully cooked italian meatballs, thawed and halved
- 236.59 ml shredded mozzarella cheese
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the crust on an ungreased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pizza sauce; top with garlic powder, Italian seasoning, Parmesan cheese and onion. Arrange the meatball halves over top; sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 350° for 12-17 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.