Meatball Pie With Potato Crust
- Combine beef,2 tablespoons of tomato sauce,egg,bread crumbs and salt.
- Shape into 1 inch meatballs.
- In a skillet,brown meatballs and drain fat.
- Stir in the rest of the tomato sauce,veggies,thyme and pepper -- simmer for 5 minutes.
- Press potatoes over the bottom of a 10x6 inch pan sprayed with PAM.
- Drizzle with oil and place under broiler until lightly browned.
- Spoon meatball mixture over crust and arrange cheese strips in lattice pattern on top.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.