Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A quick to make soup.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 cup fine egg noodles, uncooked
- In a bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Crumble beef over the mixture and mix well.
- Shape into 1/2-inch balls; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil; add meatballs.
- Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Add noodles; cook 15 minutes longer or until the meat is no longer pink and the noodles are tender.