1/1 Photo of Meatball Mushroom Soup
Cats Eye's Note:
WOW!!! What a satisfying soup. It is so thick it is almost a stew. Just add crusty bread for a great meal on a cold winter night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans mushroom soup
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon instant minced garlic, see note
- 1/4 cup barley
- 1/4 cup elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1/4 cup long grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350 deg.
- 2Shape ground beef into 1" balls.
- 3and bake until just done.
- 4In a dutch oven combine soup, milk, water and onion.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Add Italian seasoning, garlic, barley, macaroni and rice.
- 7Reduce heat, simmer uncovered for 15 minute Stir in carrot, cover and simmer for 5- 10 minute Add meatballs and mushrooms to soup.
- 8Stir in Parmesan cheese.
- 9Cook a few minutes more until macaroni and rice are done.
- 10Serve with crusty bread!
- 12Note: I used diced garlic from a jar.
- 13Either way is OK.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball Mushroom Soup
Serving Size: 1 (473 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 749.8
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 104.2 mg
- Sodium 1502.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 39.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: