Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
has bunch veggies
Make and share this Meatball Lima Bean Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomatoes, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen lima beans, thawed
- 4 carrots, peeled and quartered
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 dash paprika
- mix oatmeal and milk together let sit 15 minutes.
- add to meat with egg and onion powder and chili powder.
- in casserole mix limas with onions.
- place carrots
- make 8 2 inch balls
- place among limas.
- pour over tomatoes
- cover with foil bake 350 for 1 1/4 hours.