Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
I got his recipe from a dearest friend. It is simple to make and best of all it is Yummy - licious. Serve with tomato rice or normal rice
- 500 g minced meat (preferably mutton)
- 6 large onions, sliced thinly
- 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 (160 g) can tomato puree
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 0.5 (240 g) bottle tomato sauce
- 1 (230 g) can green peas
- 8 tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons fried shallots
- 2 strands coriander leaves
- Fry without oil the cumin and coriander powder until fragrant.
- Blend the cumin and coriander powder with ginger and garlic.
- Mix the blended paste with minced meat and egg.
- Make into a ball (meatball), marinate for about 1 hour in fridge.
- Saute onions until soft but do not brown.
- Put in tomato puree and mix well.
- Pour in water, tomato sauce and curry powder, leave it until gravy thickens and boil.
- Put in green peas, salt, sugar and the meatball.
- Stir slowly.
- Garnish with fried shallots and coriander leaves.