Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 (26 ounce) jarragu chunky garden combination pasta sauce
- 4 Italian rolls, halved lengthwise (about 6 in. long ea.)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs and egg; shape into 12 meatballs.
- In 3-quart saucepan, bring Pasta Sauce to a boil over medium-high heat. Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done. Serve meatballs and sauce in rolls, topped with cheese.