Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, ribs and seeds removed, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 zucchini, halved crosswise then lengthwise and cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- coarse salt
- 10 frozen mini meatballs (Mini Meatballs)
- 2 hoagie rolls, split
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees;.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, toss onion, bell pepper, and zucchini with oil and oregano.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle vegetables with vinegar, and season with salt; toss to coat.
- Push vegetables to one side of pan; place meatballs on other end.
- Bake until meatballs are cooked through and vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Serve in rolls.