1/2 Photos of Meatball Creepy Crawlers
Kay Demonbren's Note:
Recipe is from Pillsbury. This is a fun little recipe. My daughter absolutely loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Separate the dough into 10 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers.
- 3Wrap each meatball with a layer of dough to make a ball, pinching the edges to seal. (place the pinched edges on the bottom.).
- 4To make a creepy crawler, line up 10 dough covered meatballs in a squiggle pattern. Poke the shoestring potatoes (I used the chow mein noodles) in both sides of each ball to make the legs, and two poked into the top of the "head" for antennae.
- 5Bake 13 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6Make a face out of olive slices.
- 7Place olive slices, pickle slices, carrot slices, or whatever at random points along the creepy crawler for interest.
- 8Serve the creepy crawlers with ketchup, mustard, or whatever you might like.
Browse Our Top Halloween Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball Creepy Crawlers
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1515.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: