Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This easy to do casserole is surprisingly tasty! Cooking time includes 10 minutes for browning meatballs.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix ground beef and 1 egg.
- Make into small meatballs.
- Brown meatballs on all sides.
- Cook noodles by package directions; drain.
- Mix meatballs, noodles and soup in a casserole dish.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes.
I made this tonight and I love it. I added some onion and garlic powder to my beef before making the meatballs and I topped off the casserole with some grated cheese just because I had some and my hubby is a cheese fanatic. Also, I made it with macaroni instead of noodles because I don't like egg noodles. At first I was worried that 1 can of soup wouldn't be enough but after cooking it made the casserole just moist enough. Next time I might add some veggies for colour. Definitely a keeper.
What an easy and great tasting meal. These are ingredients that I always have on hand so I am thrilled to discover this recipe when I am short on time. I served it with a salad. Thanks so much, Darlene, for sharing this. :-)
I made it again with cream of chicken and a can of sliced mushrooms. It was just as good as the original recipe.