Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My brother loves them:)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 -2 teaspoon ground coriander
- fresh parsley (a large handful) or mint, chopped (a large handful)
- 500 g minced lamb
- 4 -5 dried apricots, finely chopped
- To serve: Bread, or rolls and salad.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Add onion and cook for a few minutes until soft.
- Add the ground corriander and cook for another couple of minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl, add the parsley, meat, apricots and some freshly ground black pepper.
- Mix everything together with your hands and then mould the mixture into little balls (aprox. 15) Grill the meatballs for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve with bread or rolls or salad.