Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Wrap refrigerated biscuits around purchased meatballs for a super-easy, crowd-pleasing appetizer.
Make and share this Meatball Bubble Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) canpillsbury golden layers refrigerated buttermilk biscuits or 1 (12 ounce) canoriginal flakey biscuits
- 10 frozen italian style meatballs, thawed, each cut in half (about 5 oz)
- 2 (1 ounce) mozzarella string cheese, each cut into 10 pieces
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup marinara sauce, heated
- Heat oven to 375°F Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- Separate each biscuit into 2 layers.
- Press each biscuit layer into 3-inch round.
- Place 1 meatball half, cut side up, and 1 string cheese piece in center of each dough round.
- Wrap dough around meatball and cheese, pressing edges to seal.
- In ungreased 8- or 9-inch round cake pan, place seam side down in single layer.
- Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and biscuits are no longer doughy in center.
- Serve warm biscuits with warm marinara sauce for dipping.
These were a big hit on appetizer night. Will definately make them again! The only change I made was to sprinkle the parmesan inside the biscuit along with the meatball and mozza, Yum!