Stacie Lora's Note:
Wrap refrigerated biscuits around purchased meatballs for a super-easy, crowd-pleasing appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can pillsbury golden layers refrigerated buttermilk biscuits or 1 (12 ounce) can original flakey biscuits
- 10 frozen italian style meatballs, thawed, each cut in half (about 5 oz)
- 2 (1 ounce) mozzarella string cheese, each cut into 10 pieces
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup marinara sauce, heated
- 1Heat oven to 375°F Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
- 2Separate each biscuit into 2 layers.
- 3Press each biscuit layer into 3-inch round.
- 4Place 1 meatball half, cut side up, and 1 string cheese piece in center of each dough round.
- 5Wrap dough around meatball and cheese, pressing edges to seal.
- 6In ungreased 8- or 9-inch round cake pan, place seam side down in single layer.
- 7Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- 8Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and biscuits are no longer doughy in center.
- 9Serve warm biscuits with warm marinara sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball Bubble Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.4
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 244.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen italian style meatballs