1/3 Photos of Meatball Bake
This came from a Kraft magazine. The recipe calls for frozen meatballs, but I used my own. This is really hearty and delish.. great comfort food! Serve this with a nice dinner salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package for light preparation; set aside.
- 3Combine soup and milk in 13x9-inch baking dish. Stir in meatballs and peas; sprinkle with cheese. Top with the prepared stuffing.
- 4Bake 20 - 25 minute or until heated through.
- 5For this recipe, I used Itaian-flavored stuffing mix and mozzarella cheese with my own meatballs.
- 6Variation: prepare as dierected, substituting 1 can (14 1/2 oz) undrained diced tomatoes for the soup, omitting milk and using Italian-flavored meatballs and shredded mozzarella cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball Bake
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.4 mg
- Sodium 954.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: