This came from a Kraft magazine. The recipe calls for frozen meatballs, but I used my own. This is really hearty and delish.. great comfort food! Serve this with a nice dinner salad.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare stuffing mix as directed on package for light preparation; set aside.
- Combine soup and milk in 13x9-inch baking dish. Stir in meatballs and peas; sprinkle with cheese. Top with the prepared stuffing.
- Bake 20 - 25 minute or until heated through.
- For this recipe, I used Itaian-flavored stuffing mix and mozzarella cheese with my own meatballs.
- Variation: prepare as dierected, substituting 1 can (14 1/2 oz) undrained diced tomatoes for the soup, omitting milk and using Italian-flavored meatballs and shredded mozzarella cheese.