Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Found this in a Betty Crocker Slow Cooker Meals book. I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to real soon. The picture looks really good.
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 (12 ounce) packagesfrozen cooked swedish-style meatballs
- 2 (12 ounce) jars beef gravy
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 8 hoagie rolls (about 7-inches long)
- Place onions in 3 1/2-to-4-quart slow cooker.
- Add frozen meatballs and gravy.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- Stir nutmeg into meatball mixture.
- Cut hoagie buns horizontally almost in half.
- Place 6 meatballs in each bun.
- Top with gravy.
- 8 sandwiches.