8 hrs 5 mins
Found this in a Betty Crocker Slow Cooker Meals book. I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to real soon. The picture looks really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place onions in 3 1/2-to-4-quart slow cooker.
- 2Add frozen meatballs and gravy.
- 3Cover and cook on low heat setting 8 to 10 hours.
- 4Stir nutmeg into meatball mixture.
- 5Cut hoagie buns horizontally almost in half.
- 6Place 6 meatballs in each bun.
- 7Top with gravy.
- 88 sandwiches.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball and Gravy Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (169 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 225.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 787.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: