Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Kids love this as I always add different veggies, depending on what i have available
- 200 g minced beef (ground beef)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- carrot, chopped
- celery, chopped
- baby corn, chopped
- mushroom, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 120 g tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 5 tablespoons butter
- Melt the butter.
- Add the onions let them soak for a while.
- Add the garlic, carrots, celery & mushrooms.
- gently stir for a few minutes.
- Add the meat and stir constantly till meat is cooked.
- Add the tomato paste, flour and baby corn.
- season it.
- add water till it covers the mixture.
- put on low and let it simmer.