Recipe by Haylz
Delicious combination of meat and vegetables - cooked to perfection in a creamy, and incredibly tasty lasagne.
- 500 g beef mince
- 1 leek
- 1 head broccoli
- 4 -5 mushrooms
- 2 -3 squash
- 1 zucchini
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (20 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 10 lasagna sheets
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 500 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Brown mince in pan, along with oil and minced garlic.
- Add selection of vegetables - slice / dice / chop as preferred.
- Add tin of tomatoes and spaghetti sauce.5. Allow to simmer.
- Proceed with making white sauce - I usually make a simple mix using 1 tbsp melted butter, salt and pepper, a little garlic, 1/2 a litre of milk and a couple of tsps of cornflour. Thicken accordingly.
- Place layer of meat and veg mixture in bottom of rectangular / square dish.
- Place lasagne sheets on top.
- Cover with white sauce.
- Repeat - i.e. meat, lasagne sheet, white sauce, meat, lasagne sheet, white sauce.
- To finish off - Place final lasagne sheets on top, cover with white sauce and sprinkle with grated cheese of choice and / or parmesan.
- Cook in oven for approximately 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool - Serve with fresh salad!