- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 12 slices fresh brown bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim crusts from bread and butter.
- Place butter side down in tart tins.
- Brown beef and add onion, worcestersauce and soup.
- Slowly stir in cheese.
- Mix well.
- Fill tart shells with mixture.
- Bake 350 for 35 minutes.
- These freeze well. After removing from freezer, cook 10 minutes before serving.