Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Try these for your next family gathering, or for a potluck supper.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 12 slices fresh brown bread
- Trim crusts from bread and butter.
- Place butter side down in tart tins.
- Brown beef and add onion, worcestersauce and soup.
- Slowly stir in cheese.
- Mix well.
- Fill tart shells with mixture.
- Bake 350 for 35 minutes.
- These freeze well. After removing from freezer, cook 10 minutes before serving.
My mother used to make these years ago, and they are so, so good. You have to try them... Bet you can't have just one...