Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Try these for your next family gathering, or for a potluck supper.
Make and share this Meat Tarts recipe from Food.com.
- Trim crusts from bread and butter.
- Place butter side down in tart tins.
- Brown beef and add onion, worcestersauce and soup.
- Slowly stir in cheese.
- Mix well.
- Fill tart shells with mixture.
- Bake 350 for 35 minutes.
- These freeze well. After removing from freezer, cook 10 minutes before serving.
My mother used to make these years ago, and they are so, so good. You have to try them... Bet you can't have just one...