Recipe by IammenotyoU
We created this concoction out of a family stir fry recipe, but made it vegan friendly...So when family comes to eat, they can have it, and everyone loves it :)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put soy balls in a container.
- Add water to cover soy balls.
- Add 1 spoon of seasoning and mix. Let soak for 2 hours.
- Pour off all the access water from the soy balls.
- In lightly greased frying add soy balls, crushed or chopped garlic and yogurt.
- Fry until most sauce evaporates.
- Throw your favorite veggies in to make it a complete meal and fry for a few more minutes.