Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Here is a quick and easy one dish meal - just add a nice salad and a slice of homemade bread or garlic bread and you have yourself a delicious meal.
- 1 (24 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup French onion dip
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon spicy seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon california garlic salt
- 12 frozen meatballs (I use my recipe for Meat Squares)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 glass-baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine potatoes, 1-1/2°C Shredded Cheddar Cheese, French onion dip, salts and soups; mix well.
- Spread in baking dish.
- Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Uncover; arrange meatballs or meat squares in rows over potatoes, pressing slightly.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of cheese.
- Bake uncovered an additional 20 – 25 minutes or until golden brown and hot in the center.