Meat and potatoes, baby!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine beef, 1/2 cup soup, onion, egg, bread crumbs, parsley, salt and pepper; mix well.
- 2Press onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-in. pie plate.
- 3Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes; drain.
- 4Combine potatoes and remaining soup in a bowl; mix until fluffy.
- 5Spread over meat crust. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 F for 15 minutes.
- 7Let stand for a few minutes. Cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meat Shell Potato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 97.9 mg
- Sodium 790.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 20.3 g