Recipe by Haversac
This is for once a month cooking. You can use the mix to make pizza, sloppy joes, and three layer casserole.
- 4 medium onions, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 2 -3 carrots, chopped (optional)
- 5 lbs lean ground beef
- 5 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (28 ounce) bottle ketchup
- 6 drops hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions, garlic, celery and carrots until onions are transparent.
- Add Ground beef and drain once browned.
- Add remaining ingredients, simmer 20 minutes.
- Put in 5 2-cup freezer containers, or quart freezer bags - leave room in containers or bag for expansion.