Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Use this sauce for pasta, baked potato filling or just on it's own with some crusty bread.
- 500 g lean ground beef
- 50 g frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 Oxo beef cube
- 3 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup tomato paste
- 8 medium mushrooms, fresh and chopped
- 1 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- Brown the ground beef in a pan big enough to hold everything and the water too.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and cook on low for about 30 minutes. Until cooked.
- If there is too much liquid, reduce the sauce by boiling down till as thick as you want it to be.